All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is very helpful when a divorced person wants to obtain additional relief from the courts. This book is applicable to all States and is informative in terms of what to do to either to set aside a final judgment based on fraud, or modify a final judgment due to substantial change of circumstance. For any other legal forms, court documents and/or legal forms packages, please visit our lowest price website: http: //www.alllegaldocuments.com.
- Author BiographyDanie Victor, Esquire has been practicing law in the State of Florida since 1991.
- Author(s)Esquire Danie Victor-Laguerre
- Date of Publication18/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.