All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionHow do children react? What can you say to help them understand? How is life going to change? Faced with the reality that you are going to split with your partner, the last thing you need is the added worry of what to say to your children, or how to answer their questions. This book is here to help. Its easy-to-read style covers the practical, emotional and physical impact of a separation, from breaking the news and organising living arrangements to dating and step-families. It pulls together a wealth of experiences and anecdotes from adults and children, as well as experts, counsellors and lawyers who can offer crucial advice. Whether you are a parent, grandparent, carer or teacher, this book will help you reduce and manage the pain and stress for children when a relationship ends. Forget the guilt trip. All any parent wants for their children is the best and that includes those parents who decide to go their separate ways.
- Author BiographyLinda Jones is mum to nine-year-old twin daughters and a writer specialising in parenting and relationship issues. As the director of the Midlands agency Passionate Media, she supplies features to womens magazines and national newspapers.
- Author(s)Linda Jones
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight180 g
- Width195 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.