All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMister Rogers's talent for calmly explaining scary emotional upheaval to young children shines in this latest volume....Rogers offers caring support and validation for readers working through such trauma, and he supplies concrete examples of ways kids can deal with the stress....Books that offer such honest reassurance are rare. -- Publishers Weekly (starred review) Excellent. -- American Bookseller This book fills a gaping hole on library shelves. -- School Library Journal
- Author BiographyProducer, magician, writer, puppeteer, minister, husband, father, Fred Rogers started out in children's television thirty years ago. The direction he trailblazed was the creation of television programming that spoke, with respect, to the concerns of early childhood, not as adults see it but as children feel it. He has received virtually every major award in the television industry for work in his field, and dozens of others from special-interest groups.Fred Rogers lives in Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Fred Rogers
- PublisherPutnam Publishing Group,U.S.
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPutnam Publishing Group,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jim Judkis
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.