All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding accurate and objective information to help make the right decisions during a divorce in Illiis, this guide provides answers to 360 queries such as What is the mediation process in Illiis and is it required? How quickly can one get a divorce? Who decides who gets the cars, the pets, and the house? What actions might influence child custody? How are bills divided and paid during the divorce? How much will a divorce cost? and Will a spouse have to pay some or all attorney fees? Structured in a question-and-answer format, this divorce handbook provides clear and concise responses to help build confidence and give the peace of mind needed to meet the challenges of a divorce proceeding.
- Author BiographySteven N. Peskind has practiced law in Illinois for more than 25 years and has argued before the Illinois Supreme Court for custodial parent rights. He is a member of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and of the American Society of Writers on Legal Subjects, and he serves on the faculty of the Family Law Trial Advocacy Institute. He has been repeatedly listed in the Directory of Super Lawyers by his peers. He lives in St. Charles, Illinois.
- Author(s)Steven N Peskind
- PublisherAddicus Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Series TitleDivorce in
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddicus Books
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.