All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's extraordinary that there is so little information to help parents reduce the pains of divorce for their children. This book draws on the questions children ask and the feelings they hide. These are organised as sub-headings under each new topic. The book explains in clear, simple terms how to anticipate problems, avoid unnecessary harm and, of course, what action to take if things have gone wrong.
- Author BiographyJody is a barrister specialising in Family Law. She has lived in several countries including Scotland, Belgium, Malta, Cyprus and Finland, but now lives in England. She is a divorcee herself as well as a mother of four, placing her in a prime position to offer advice on how to Control Your Divorce with Jan Bennett and How to Help the Children Survive the Divorce with Alan Bradley. She worked as a disc jockey before qualifying as a barrister, and enjoys travel, judo, netball and creative writing.
- Author(s)Alan Bradley,Jody Beveridge
- PublisherW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2009
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationBerkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.