All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sad and tragic truth in the U. S. is that more than 50% of all first marriages end in divorce. Most divorces occur within the existing litigated court process, wherein the divorcing parties are almost required by the very nature of the adversarial process to become antagonistic to each other, waste time and money, and treat children as pawns in their power struggle. The physical, emotional, psychological, and financial costs of litigated divorce can be ermous. Now, there is ather way: Divorce with Sanity. Richard S Rabbin, a respected Family Law Attorney who has handled countless divorce cases during the past three decades, has written a book that provides people seeking divorce with an entirely different approach to the divorce process. People can separate with dignity, self-respect, and cooperation. They w have the tools to escape the adversarial divorce process and create their own divorce rather than allowing the court to do it for them.
- Author(s)Richard S Rabbin
- PublisherLaw Offices of Richard S Rabbin, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLaw Offices of Richard S Rabbin, Inc.
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.