Divorcecare: Hope, Help, and Healing During and After Your Divorce by Kathy Leonard, Steve Grissom (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.48+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is joy, strength, and healing available to you in the midst of separation or divorce. Things may look bleak right w. Your world is a mix of shock, anger, hurt, and hopelessness. Many of the people around you don't understand the depth of your pain or the complexity of the challenges you face. You feel rejected, betrayed, and exhausted. You wonder if the pain will ever end. But recovery from separation and divorce is possible. In this 365-day devotional, you will meet men and women who have come through the darkness of separation and divorce and who w walk in the bright hope of God's love and healing. You will be encouraged and inspired by some of today's most respected and well-kwn Christian leaders and psychologists, including Kay Arthur, Dr. Tim Clinton, H. Norman Wright, and Dr. Tony Evans. The daily readings and heartfelt prayers in DivorceCare affirm God's love for you. You'll discover that the divorce process can be a powerful catalyst for good in your life, transforming deep loss into meaningful growth with God. DivorceCare is the finest material ...it will provide help, hope, and healing for your life and family. -- Dr. Dennis Rainey, President, FamilyLife(TM) DivorceCare is a wonderful combination of wise advice and assurances that God still loves you. -- Dr. Tim Clinton, President, American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) This devotional encourages, inspires, and brings hope to healing hearts. Daily you will be reminded that you are loved, cared for, and can face life with a renewed confidence that comes only from God. -- Dr. Linda Mintle, Author of Divorce Proofing Your Marriage and Breaking Free from Anger and Unforgiveness
- Author BiographySteve Grissom is president of The Church Initiative, Inc. In 1993, Steve and his wife, Cheryl, designed and developed a Christ-centered support group recovery program called DivorceCare(R), which is now in more than 9,000 churches around the world. Kathy Leonard has been writing and editing for more than fifteen years. After graduating with a degree in English from the University of Maryland Asian Division in Okinawa, Japan, Kathy moved with her Air Force husband, Tim, to England. Kathy later moved to North Carolina, where she worked as a high school English teacher and was later hired by The Church Initiative and is now its editorial director.
- Author(s)Kathy Leonard,Steve Grissom
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.