All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor use in schools and libraries only. Devotedly spending time with her best buddy Emma, Dixie loyally supports her friend when Emma begins having trouble with a classmate at school, a situation that imparts an important lesson about treating others kindly. By the author of Dixie Loves School Pet Day. Simultaneous. 25,000 first printing.
- Author(s)Grace Gilman
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleI Can Read!: Level 1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width155 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sarah McConnell
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.