All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIzzy the ice-cream truck is doing everything he can think of to make himself dizzy, but thing seems to be working as well as he'd like. Among other attempts, Izzy goes through the car wash, gets covered in suds, and spins himself in circles. In all his efforts, he gets in a tizzy, feels whizzy and fizzy...but is Izzy ever dizzy? Young readers will love this tongue-twisting, rhyming text--and many of the words in the book can be found on road signs, making it easy and fun for kids to apply their kwledge!
- Author(s)Jon Scieszka
- PublisherSimon Spotlight
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleJon Scieszka's Trucktown (Hardcover)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon Spotlight
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Shannon,Loren Long,David Gordon
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.