All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book teaches by example. It walks in detail through development of a sample application, illustrating each step via complete working code and either screenshots or console snippets. The cumbersome and time consuming task of debugging will be a cake walk with this book. If you are a Django application developer who wants to create robust applications quickly that work well and are easy to maintain in the long term, this book is for you. This book is the right pick if you want to be smartly tutored to make best use of Django's rich testing and debugging support and make testing an effortless task. Basic kwledge of Python, Django, and the overall structure of a database-driven web application is assumed. However, the code samples are fully explained so that even beginners who are new to the area can learn a great deal from this book.
- Author BiographyKaren has a PhD in Electrical/Computer Engineering from the University of Notre Dame. Her research there focused on distributed operating systems, which led to work in industry centered on communications protocols and middleware. Outside of work she has an interest in puzzles, which led her to take up crossword construction. She has published nearly 100 puzzles in The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times syndicate, The New York Sun, and USA Today. She amassed a database of thousands of puzzles to aid in constructing and cluing her own puzzles. The desire to put a web frontend on this database is what led her to Django. She was impressed by the framework and its community, and became an active core framework contributor. Karen is one of the most prolific posters on the Django users mailing list. Her experience in helping hundreds of people there guided her in choosing the best and most useful material to include in this book.
- Author(s)Karen M. Tracey
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/04/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight746 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.