All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book features a step-by-step approach that shows you how to program, create, and improve the quality of web applications using Django, with the help of Python.This is an ideal book for developers who want to improve the quality and maintenance of their web application, and who already have kwledge of Python and web development.
- Author BiographySamuel Dauzon is a web developer. After two years of studying networks and their administration, he decided to head for development. He regularly tries out the latest development technologies for his customers. He is interested in software quality and security. He is also interested in web frameworks and has studied Symfony2 and ExtJS. He works primarily on CodeIgniter2 and Django. He previously worked for CER FRANCE 49 (an accounting firm) for one year, where he created some software that was used internally with the WebDev software. Presently, he works for ILTR, a web development company specializing in ASP, PHP, and CodeIgniter2. For over two years, he has also worked as a freelance web developer (in PHP, Django, and so on).
- Author(s)Samuel Dauzon
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication20/06/2014
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.