All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren and dog lovers everywhere experience love, joy and sorrow as they journey through this heartwarming and unforgettable story of a young and growing family and the loss of their first dog. In the tradition of John Grogan's Marley and Me, Ramirez' Do All Dogs Go To Heaven is a book with heartfelt sentiment and penetrating connection. Filled with colorful illustrations and infectious anecdotes this charming little book will delight animal lovers young and old and bring a smile and perhaps a tear to anyone who has had to say goodbye to their best four-legged friend.
- Author BiographyAndrew L. Ramirez is the father of three beautiful girls (Brittney-19, Andrea-3 and Alexandra-1). He hopes to connect with families around the globe on a very personal level as he shares his true stories about his real family. His stories for the Alex and Andi series are inspired by his two youngest. You can find out how to get free copies of his books by visiting Facebook.com/AlexAndiAdventures You can also find his additional work on effectively parenting teens inspired by his teenage daughter Brittney by visiting Facebook.com/TerrificTeenInstitute
- Author(s)Andrew L Ramirez
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Albert Saavedra Alois
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.