All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo animals have feelings? Until recently most scientists didn't think so. They thought that most animals behave instinctively - that they don't have feelings such as happiness, sadness, grief, vengefulness or compassion. Many scientists are w changing their minds. Close observation of animals is tending to show that animals may have feelings quite similar to human feelings. This collection of true animal behaviour, witnessed by naturalists and others, is both heartwarming and thought-provoking. Ages 4-12
- Author(s)David L. Rice
- PublisherDawn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/07/2000
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintDawn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Trudy Calvert
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.