CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $28.08Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $18.27Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $18.14Trending at AU $20.47
- AU $14.66Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $21.38Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $17.07
About this product
- DescriptionDo Elephant's Ever Forget contains over fifty of the most important questions kids have ever asked (and a couple of quite silly ones, too). From 'what would happen if a meteorite hit the Earth?' and 'how deep will the oceans be if the ice caps melt?' to ' would my eyeballs pop out if I sneezed with my eyes open?' and 'why can't I tickle myself?'
- Author BiographyA writer and graphic designer since 1986. Started the Creative and Graphics company Moran Campbell da Vinci in 1990 producing corporate ID, advertising (newspapers, magazines, point of sale, posters) and packaging (specialising in toys) for, among other clients, Harrods and Hamleys. Writing credits has included over 40 books for children, a monthly comic for children, hundreds of cartoon strips for newspapers and magazines worldwide, puzzles for books, newspapers and magazines, comedy sketches for TV and a short comic play for BBC radio 5.
- Author(s)Guy Campbell
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBuster Books
- Out-of-print date16/05/2015
- Content NoteIll
- Weight274 g
- Width138 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Guy Campbell
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.