All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you could do whatever your heart was designed to do with complete fulfillment, excitement, passion and adventure without the possibility of failing, would you do it? Often we are intrigued by high-profile people and entrepreneurs who have done great things. Why are we so fascinated? Perhaps it's a desire to experience greatness firsthand. It's easy to recognize the accomplishments of others, but have you ever considered your own capacity to Do Great Things? Successful entrepreneurs excel in creating vision and inspiring others. They are driven, efficient and passionate. They are able to overcome and to use their fears to their advantage. They have the ability to turn defeat into opportunity-and so do you! In Do Great Things, author, speaker, and entrepreneur Aaron Broyles points you to a foundation of self-discovery based on God's principles and truth. He examines how environment and backgrounds differ, thus affecting our attitudes and desires as well as what our beliefs and rules for success are based upon. By sharing proven entrepreneurial methods, Broyles will help you see your potential and your ability to achieve success in your everyday life. Desire to kw your purpose. Stop putting limits on your life. Your definition of great things is about to take on new meaning!
- Author BiographyDubbed a serial entrepreneur, Aaron Broyles has successfully launched several start-up companies, growing them into multi-million dollar organizations. He has acquired and sold businesses in many different industries including technology, rail and transportation, fitness, training and consulting. Broyles speaks frequently to companies, churches and organizations. He lives with his wife and children in O'Fallon, Illinois, where he serves as a church deacon, trustee, school board member and adult Sunday school teacher.
- Author(s)Aaron Broyles
- PublisherDeep River Books
- Date of Publication28/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDeep River Books
- Weight272 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.