All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEasy steps on applying your own acrylic nails, what you need, tips, tricks and techniques, learn how easy nail art is with acrylic. Descriptions on all the products you need and how they are used. Follow these easy steps and your nails will look like a professional did them. This book is written for anyone who wants to do their own nails at home.
- Author BiographyVirginia started in the nail industry importing nail art products as a hobby in the late 1990's. She soon realised there was a gap in the market for nail art products and launched BMNE Direct. From there BMNE Direct grew to cover all products involved in acrylic, gel and fibre-glass nails, developing kits for those who wanted to do their own nails at home. Working with experienced nail technicians new products were developed and information gained was passed onto customers.
- Author(s)Virginia Reali
- PublisherVirginia Reali
- Date of Publication14/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVirginia Reali
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.