All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe world has opened up for anyone to produce a video that can be seen anywhere and anytime. But how do you make an excellent production on an affordable budget? Two experienced filmmakers guide you through the process of planning, creating and distributing your video to the widest audience with the largest impact.
- Author BiographyPaul Peditto is a veteran screenwriter who wrote and directed the critically acclaimed Jane Doe, starring Calista Flockhart. Six of his plays have been optioned and four have been published. Peditto has been working as a professional consultant for thousands screenplays since 2002, and teaches screenwriting at Columbia College and Chicago Filmmakers. Paul is also the author of another Self-Counsel Press title, 'Writing Screenplays.' Boris Wexler is an entrepreneur and filmmaker who's focused on producing and directing narrative feature films. He founded and managed three companies, in areas as diverse as internet software services, retail, and film.
- Author(s)Boris Wexler,Paul Peditto
- PublisherSelf-Counsel Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleReference
- Place of PublicationNorth Vancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSelf-Counsel Press
- Weight227 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.