All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionRyan loves basketball and dislikes Kenji, who doesn't. So when their teacher forces them to work together on a science presentation, they don't want to. Kenji finds a way to help them both. What is his idea?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan. Maurice Jamall is an Associate Professor of English at Seikei University in Tokyo. He has been involved in ELT instruction, teacher training, and materials development for 18 years.
- Author(s)Maurice Jamall,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication19/03/2007
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFoundations Reading Library
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight72 g
- Width150 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.