All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAbandoned tunnels, derelict stations, old trackbeds and much more; all are included in Do Not Alight Here , an entertaining and informative book that guides the reader through London's many remaining disused Underground and main line railway structures. They can be viewed in a series of 12 guided walks and short tube and train journeys, devised and investigated by the author, each of which takes in a sample of these forgotten and fascinating remains, with most of the entries illustrated with recently taken colour photographs.
- Author(s)Ben Pedroche
- PublisherCapital Transport Publishing
- Date of Publication05/12/2011
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationMiddlesex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapital Transport Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width111 mm
- Height177 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.