All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevotional thoughts for those who are suffering-never minimizing pain, but always maximizing hope. There is way to escape suffering. Sooner or later each one of us faces terrible loss or disappointment, whether the circumstance is divorce, the death of a loved one, the loss of a career, or a terminal illness. At such times, inspiring stories with happily-ever-after endings may t meet the need. Do Not Lose Heart is a collection of meditations for those who need to hear the truth about life in a fallen world and about how to get through suffering intact. Based on 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 , Do Not Lose Heart affirms the deep peace that comes from trusting in a wise and loving God.
- Author BiographyDave Dravecky is the best-selling author of eight inspirational books, including his gripping story, Comeback. He and his wife, Jan, live in Colorado Springs, Colorado, where Outreach of Hope, his ministry to cancer patients, is located. Jan Dravecky co-founded Outreach of Hope Ministries with her husband, former baseball pitcher Dave Dravecky. She and Dave live in Colorado Springs. With Dave, she is the coauthor of Do Not Lose Heart and Stand by Me. Steve Halliday is a freelance writer living in Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)Dave Dravecky,Jan Dravecky,Steve W. Halliday
- Date of Publication21/09/2001
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight161 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.