All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe power of the Tao has accompanied the author through his journey as pupil during the Chinese Cultural Revolution to professor at an American liberal arts college. In Do Nothing and Do Everything he applies the ideas of Wu Wei (do thing) and Wu Bu Wei (do everything) to modern life. Do Nothing and Do Everything is supplemented by observations of American and Chinese life. Rich and humorous illustrations convey the subtle ideas that go beyond language and are re-created in the same style as the ones the author draws impromptu on the blackboard in his classes. This introduction to ancient Taoism is conveyed in a lighthearted and humorous manner. This illustrated new Taoism will answer the widespread thirst for an alternative approach to life, and a longing for health, tranquility, and spiritual liberation.
- Author BiographyThe power of the Tao has accompanied Zhao Qiguang through the journey of his life, from pupil during the Chinese Cultural Revolution to professor at an American liberal arts college. In this book he applies the ideas of Wu Wei (do nothing) and Wu Bu Wei (do everything) to modern life.
- Author(s)Qiguang Zhao
- PublisherParagon House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationSaint Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParagon House Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white halftones
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Illustrator(s)Qiguang Zhao
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.