All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery inquisitive little girl wonders what it is really like to be a genuine princess. At the heart of Do Princesses Wear Hiking Boots? lives an energetic, spirited, and contemporary child who has lots of important questions for her mom. Do princesses ride tricycles, climb trees, do chores, or have to eat the crusts of their bread? The mother's voice is timelessly reassuring as she answers her daughter's questions and advises her that being like a princess has to do with what we are on the inside.
- Author BiographyCarmela LaVigna Coyle's first book, Do Princesses Wear Hiking Boots?, is enjoyed by little princesses everywhere and has been succeeded by four other princess books. She lives in Denver, Colorado. Mike Gordon's award-winning illustrations span fiction, non-fiction, entertainment, and educational books worldwide. He lives in Santa Barbara, California. Carl Gordon and his father have been a team since 1999. Mike Gordon creates the line art illustrations, and the color is computer generated by Carl. He lives in Hove, England.
- Author(s)Carmela LaVigna Coyle
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Note32 colour illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width204 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mike Gordon,Carl Gordon
- Format DetailsPicture book
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $12.87
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.64
- AU $9.75Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $8.73Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $19.96Trending at AU $25.00
- AU $9.29Trending at AU $11.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.