All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese books provide a range of opinions on a social issue; each volume focuses on a specific issue and offers a variety of perspectives, e.g., eyewitness accounts, governmental views, scientific analysis, newspaper accounts, to illuminate the issue.; This title explores trends in US student achievement, comparisons of different educational models, differences in private and public schooling, and positive characteristics of US schooling other countries want to emulate.; Greenhaven Press's At Issue series provides a wide range of opinions on individual social issues. Enhancing critical thinking skills, each At Issue volume is an excellent research tool to help readers understand current social issues and prepare reports.
- PublisherCengage Gale
- Date of Publication13/07/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleAt Issue (Hardcover)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenhaven Press
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJudeen Bartos
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.