All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do scientists use animals for? How common is it and is it always necessary? Are the animals in a great deal of pain? Are their any alternatives?
- Author(s)Eve Hartman,Wendy Meshbesher
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleSci-Hi: Science Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width190 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.