All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo t do to others that which would anger you if others did it to you. --Socrates (the Greek philosopher), circa 470-399 B.C.Mr. Rabbit's new neighbors are Otters.OTTERS!But he doesn't kw anything about otters. Will they get along? Will they be friends?Just treat otters the same way you'd like them to treat you, advises Mr. Owl.In her smart, playful style Laurie Keller highlights how to be a good friend and neighbor--simply follow the Golden Rule! This title has Common Core connections.Do Unto Otters is a 2008 Bank Street - Best Children's Book of the Year.
- Author BiographyLaurie Keller is the acclaimed author-illustrator of Arnie, the Doughnut, The Scrambled States of America, and Open Wide: Tooth School Inside, among numerous others. She grew up in Muskegon, Michigan, and always loved to draw, paint and write stories. She earned a B.F.A. at Kendall College of Art and Design, then worked at Hallmark as a greeting card illustrator for seven-and-a-half years, until one night she got an idea for a children's book. She quit her job, moved to New York City, and soon had published her first book. She loved living in New York, but she has now returned to her home state, where she lives in a little cottage in the woods on the shore of Lake Michigan.
- Author(s)Laurie Keller
- PublisherSquare Fish
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Fish
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width212 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Laurie Keller
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Sewn
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.48
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.