All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo Watermelons Grow On Trees? Welcome to Schbbleville, the cute little town with a funny name and a silly secret it's the only place on Earth where watermelons actually grow on trees! But in order to see them, you have to use your fancy-schmancy biculars and a little imagination. But be careful! There is one thing you must never ever do in Schbbleville: Don't ever sneeze because just one sneeze might kck all those watermelons off the trees! Do Watermelons Grow On Trees? is an entertaining and interactive book that nurtures young readers imaginations as they ponder what else might grow on trees and encourages sharing those whimsical visions with others. The book also offers lessons and imagery through which children learn when to say please and thank you, as well as a host of other valuable rules of manners and politeness. This beautifully illustrated rhyming book is appropriate for children from toddler and preschool ages through third grade, and for anyone from parents, grandparents and babysitters to teachers who teaches or cares for children.
- Author(s)Jamie Sajewel
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.