Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionAir mobility is the primary means of getting the war fighter to the fight and is critical in sustaining ongoing combat operations. However, does the United States Air Force (USAF) really need the new joint cargo aircraft (JCA) to augment their current mobility forces? In order to answer this question, this paper will look at the USAF's current mobility assets and examine how effective they are at getting the cargo to the fight. This paper will then analyze how efficient the USAF is when using these assets. Finally, this paper will look at how the USAF could use a smaller airlift platform such as the JCA to help fill the capability gap that potentially exists in the mobility forces.
- Author(s)Louis W Hansen
- Date of Publication07/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date26/02/2013
- Weight82 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.