All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ring tone of insanity within sanity, the game of this trick is it wrong or right. The trick is the wo-man in the mirror, a reflection that has a sight for sore eyes. The source of seeing with a match of light to influence the hearing, to take heeds to the shakes, rattles and rolls. Remember my motto, exaggeration of the truth and a lie. Welcome to Do you hear what I hear, the second of the trilogy, which brews within my mind. The captivation of many thoughts put in a picture of hearing in its devastating ring. Seeing is the evidence of fantasizing within view but what is sound brewing. The classifications of a horror, the program of statements to fling open the door to chapters of suspense. The words of expression to a system, to read with a boost in thought. The recalculation of a formula stirring within the syllables, forming a solution to handling the rejuvenation of panic, to make it secondary placement in this spin. To the adjustment of paying attention to the hints for an enlighten ending. Hint; a servant to all With a see you later, one more is yet to come. Finalizing, 3 is a charm.
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight332 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.