All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionNo regrets. These two words sum up what most people would love to say about their life when it's all said and done. No matter what area of life is most important to you, we all want to kw that we achieved the best results possible. Intentions aren't eugh. What is needed is a powerful tool to help us accomplish our goals. This is what the V.I.C.T.O.R.Y. Model is all about. Here you will discover the seven key traits of all successful people: Vision, Initiative, Character, Time Management, Optimism, Relational, and Yearning. You will find abstract theory in this book. Everything you read will be practical and memorable. With a proven success coach as your guide, you will learn to achieve victory in everything you set your mind to. Inspiring real-life stories and simple exercises for self-reflection will guarantee your progress. Whether you want better results in your career, family, spiritual life or with personal goals, here you will discover tools you can apply right away to help you succeed where it counts.
- Author BiographyAuthor Walter Nusbaum is an accomplished speaker, coach, and organizational consultant. As CEO of The Nusbaum Group, he has worked with thousands of successful leaders and knows what it takes to achieve great results. He earned a B.A. in Strategic Management from the University of North Texas in Denton, Texas and an M.A. in Religious Studies from Dallas Theological Seminary. Walter and his wife, Stacey, live outside of Dallas in Denton, Texas with their four children.
- Author(s)Walter Nusbaum
- PublisherStonegate Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStonegate Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.