All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw, every woman has a tipped uterus, and ovarian cysts are usually rmal (even when they burst)? Have you ever wondered how to balance your hormones, why you have to repeat yourself at the doctor's office or why your yeast infection keeps coming back? Have you agonized about your pap smear results or worried that you may have cancer? What exactly is a pap smear anyway? In Do You Have a Tipped Uterus: 69 Things Your Gynecologist Wishes You Knew, board-certified obstetrics and gynecology physician, Dr. Melissa Wolf, addresses the questions most commonly asked in her gynecology office with both humor and medical expertise. She also details practical strategies for weight management, enhanced mood, improved libido, and most importantly, what to do when you encounter your gynecologist in public (hint: don't worry, she won't remember your vagina)!
- Author BiographyDr. Melissa Wolf is a board-certified obstetrics and gynecology physician and surgeon. She is also a certified holistic health coach and professional speaker who leads seminars on stress management, libido, weight loss, and depression. Outside of medicine, Dr. Wolf enjoys traveling, hiking, and running. She completed her first Ironman Triathlon in 2013.
- Author(s)Melissa Wolf
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.