About this product
- DescriptionThis book is tiny but powerful, and its life-changing advice can help you stand up to those who want to keep you down and inspire you to hold your head up high. Filled with words of encouragement and guidance for overcoming your challenges and finding the strength to be the best you the world has ever seen, Do You will help you unlock the superpower that is uniquely yours you!
- Author BiographyBEN COHEN is a world-renowned rugby player, winner of the Rugby World Cup, and a former Player of the Year. In May 2011, Ben retired from professional rugby to found the Ben Cohen StandUp Foundation, an anti-bullying organization that promotes tolerance and the importance of character, respect, and equality in creating a kinder world, in memory of his father. He lives in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Ben Cohen
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter
- Content Note2-Colour Illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width121 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.