All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Hermie and his baby bug friends explore all the ways we can show God we love Him! Little Hermie loves God so much and wants to show Him. Hermie and his baby bug friends discover that sharing with your friends, obeying your parents, and offering a prayer of thank Yous are just some of the great ways to say, I love You, God! Little Hermie board books use sweet art and rhymes to help toddlers understand basic Christian concepts. The third book in the series, Do You Kw I Love You, God? teaches toddlers that even little ones can find lots of ways to show their love to God.
- Author BiographyMore than 120 million readers have found inspiration and encouragement in the writings of Max Lucado. He lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy, in San Antonio, Texas, where he serves the people of Oak Hills Church.
- Author(s)Max Lucado
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleMax Lucado's Hermie & Friends
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width159 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 2
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $14.89
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.