All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs my children grow in their understanding of God and His Word, so do their questions. I pray for good answers to the ponderings of their hearts. God hears my prayers and gives me word pictures to make challenging explanations understandable and exciting to them. As God uses me to answer the questions of my children, He is also forming a deeper trust in my heart, while revealing His plan for me. Do You Love God More than Me? shares the answer He gave me to one of the hardest questions my children have ever asked. My heart longs for Christian caregivers to sow the gospel in their homes and to discuss God's truth as we sit and read, walk and drive, lie down and get up each day. I pray Do You Love God More than Me? helps your family in that endeavor.
- Author(s)Jenni Holland
- PublisherWestBow Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestBow Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.