About this product
- DescriptionThis much-needed book for young children tells of the plight of captive dolphins. I hope to reach their incence and love of animals. This book is about the atrocities that a beautiful mammal goes through as he is captured and ends his journey in concrete tank to be used people's entertainment and greed. Many children dream about swimming with a captive dolphin, but what if they knew the truth? This book tells the true story in a child-friendly way of how dolphins become imprisoned and suffer until their dying day. This story makes children aware that all animals have a right to freedom and educates them about the natural behaviour of a wild animal compared to the behaviour of a captive. We must learn to love and respect our oceans and all those that live in them. Many animals are endangered, soon to become extinct. Our children are the planet's future. The way to end most of the atrocities is simple: for children to take the pledge to never buy a ticket to a dolphin show.
- Author(s)Tracey Ozdemir
- Date of Publication21/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.