All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on her signature message of using the mind to master difficult emotions, Joyce Meyer focuses on the most destructive, insidious one of all: anger. It is responsible for broken relationships, sleepless nights, high blood pressure and ulcers. It destroys friendships, marriages and families, t to mention peace of mind. Anger is especially hard to handle for many Christians who have learned from childhood that good Christians don't get angry. Meyer argues that properly handled, anger is an alert system that something is wrong and needs to be resolved. In her latest book, she delves into the important process of forgiving, explaining its positive impact on the roots, the forms and the results of anger. Why forgive? Joyce explains that forgiving is the only thing that can free one from the terrible turmoil that anger causes to spill over into every part of life. Meyer understands that life will never be fair, but that is t a reason to let anger destroy our well-being and health. This is her guide to navigating that thorny territory and finding true peace.
- Author BiographyJoyce Meyer is one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers, with her TV and radio broadcast, Enjoying Everyday Life, airing on nearly 450 television networks and 400 radio stations worldwide. Her bestselling books include Power Thoughts, Battlefield of the Mind, Starting Your Day Right, Look Great, Feel Great, The Confident Woman, I Dare You, Never Give Up! and Power Thoughts. Joyce holds conferences approximately 15 times each year, worldwide, speaking to thousands.
- Author(s)Joyce Meyer
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHachette Audio
- Weight136 g
- Width132 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read bySandra McCollom
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time360
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.