All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes a practical and easy to implement bookkeeping system, that anyone will be able to use without previous kwledge of finance, accounting or book-keeping. It provides a proven methodology that will enable you to: * Create a simple book-keeping system that anyone can manage * Create an easy to use system that controls the paperwork * Calculate VAT liability or VAT refund figures * Produce key financial figures concerning your business * Exercise proper financial control over your business * Reduce year-end accounting fees * Reduce the stress from dealing with book-keeping and paperwork If you can create a shopping list, then you can create a list of financial transactions and do your own book-keeping. It really is that simple!
- Author BiographyMichael Collins is a qualified chartered management accountant and is a member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA). He has considerable financial and commercial experience gained in a variety of industry sectors. For over two decades he has worked in various roles in finance, from ledger clerk to financial controller to partner in an accounting practice. In addition, he has many years' experience of providing finance training to a broad range of clients. He has also lectured in business management and accounting.
- Author(s)Michael Collins
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight330 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.