All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe vehicle in your garage is essential for getting you and the items you need from A to B. But you have ather vehicle - your body, which includes your mind and emotions and all that is vital to making your life as smooth-running and as successful as possible.If you think of a car manual for you then you are already getting a benefit from Do-It-Yourself Life Mechanics. Keith and Gilly Pugsley, in clear instruction, provide maintenance techniques for readers as they venture along the roads of life; how to cope with relationship breakdowns, how to choose the right career, how to walk away or stand your ground.For those seeking guidance towards a more harmonious life this book will be a welcome addition to the library.
- Author BiographyKEITH PUGSLEY:Born in 1949 in Ilfracombe, North Devon, Keith was educated in London and the Home Counties. He pursued a career in the law, gaining three law degrees (LL.B., LL.M., Ph.D.) and qualifying as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court. He gained several further academic and professional qualifications during his legal career, which he finished as Director of Law and Administration for Dacorum Borough Council in 2000. During this time he published three law books with different law publishers, and became an acknowledged expert in his field.Retiring early from practice in the law, Keith qualified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP Practitioner and Life Coach. He practiced his second career in a studio in his native Ilfracombe, North Devon, for some ten years, retiring on his sixtieth birthday. He continued during this time to publish law books and his The Road to Banjul , a true adventure story, tells of his exploits on the Plymouth-Banjul Challenge, which he undertook in 2007.As a diplomated life coach (Newcastle College, 2005), Keith, together with his wife Gilly (see below) developed and used the system of direction focused life coaching they came to name Life MechanicsTM. It is this system which has proved to be extraordinarily successful in manifesting beneficial change and development in the lives of a wide variety of client le.Keith has been married to Gilly for over forty-two years. Meeting as childhood sweethearts whilst still at school, they now live and practice coaching together at Long Lane Farm, which Gilly runs as a private sanctuary for abandoned and unwanted farm animals. Keith's the farm foreman.Keith and Gilly are the current Lord and Lady Mallens of Bedfordshire.GILLY PUGSLEY:Gilly was born in 1951 in Luton, Bedfordshire and met Keith at the tender age of 15. The two have been an item ever since.Gilly pursued a varied career, secretarial, administrative, and for many years in the Careers Service, where she became experienced with the placing for employment of mentally and physically disadvantaged young people. She is a qualified counsellor and psychometric tester, a life coach and animal carer. She joins Keith in her passion to bring the principles and practice of Life MechanicsTM to a wide audience.When she's not coaching for change and development, Gilly's looking after her thirty plus menagerie of abandoned farm animals (including one remaining donkey) on the sanctuary at Long Lane Farm.
- Author(s)Gilly Pugsley,Keith Pugsley
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/08/2015
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight835 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.