All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the world of prewar wood body dobro! This book will show a variety of Dobro guitars produced during the years 1929 through approximately 1942. It is a photographic tour showing actual examples of many of the models produced during this period.
- Author BiographySteve Toth is the internationally known author of the popular and highly acclaimed instruction books Dobro Techniques for Bluegrass and Country Music, Dobro Classics Plus and Dobro Christmas. In addition to playing the dobro he is a collector of prewar dobro guitars and is also known for his popular dobro CD Sliding Down The Road . He currently performs on dobro and vocals with the San Diego based bluegrass band Old Town Road . He also plays the five string banjo, guitar, pedal steel guitar and bass.
- Author(s)Steve Toth
- PublisherCenterstream Publishing
- Date of Publication20/05/2014
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCenterstream Publishing
- Content Notecolour photos throughout
- Weight1066 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-Audio
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.