About this product
- DescriptionDockside, the award-winning reading intervention programme, is specifically designed for older children who are struggling with their reading, or for children learning English as an additional language. It provides an opportunity for children to practise their reading skills at a suitable level with age-appropriate storylines. A handy breakdown of key words is included as well as question prompts to encourage discussion. The series is set in an everyday world featuring a range of strong characters and stories to which children can relate, and enjoy, providing a unique approach to reading intervention.
- Author BiographySue Graves has taught for thirty years in Cheshire schools. She has been writing for more than ten years and has written well over a hundred books for children and young adults. Nearly everyone loves computer games. They are popular with all age groups - especially young adults. but i've often thought it would be amazing to play a computer game for real. To be in on the action would be the best experience ever! That's why I wrote these stories. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I've enjoyed writing them for you.
- Author(s)Sue Graves
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleDockside
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRising Stars UK Ltd
- Weight54 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.45Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.49Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.