Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDoctor, Tell Me About High Blood Pressure and Stroke is a comprehensive guide intended to help those who either suffer from or have family members afflicted with these diseases. Millions of people worldwide suffer from both high blood pressure and stroke, and w, for the first time ever, Dr. Reyzelman and his team provide all the medical information on these two disease entities in a quick and easy to understand format. Using the latest evidence-based medicine from leading experts and publications such as the New England Journal of Medicine and Neurology, Dr. Reyzelman et al clearly explain what it means to have high blood pressure and stroke. This book even covers the medical information you need to kw -- previously available only to doctors. You'll learn everything from how to recognize and prevent high blood pressure and stroke, their relation to each other, the latest medications to treat both diseases, and how to prevent them. Think of Doctor, Tell Me About High Blood Pressure and Stroke as your A to Z guide on how to live a healthy life!
- Author(s)Andrew M Freeman,Dr Andrew M Freeman,Dr M Reyzelman,Dr Pierre S Aoukar,Pierre S Aoukar
- Date of Publication26/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.