All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe kit features a miniature Adipose figure with sound feature, mounted on an Adipose Industries base. Also included is a 48-page book on Doctor Who and the Adipose, featuring full-color series photography throughout. Batteries are replaceable
- Author BiographyDoctor Who, the BBC's landmark science fiction television show, launched in 1963. Since then the series has become a global phenomenon among millions of fans. New doctors have kept the show going. The transition from one actor to another is written into the plot of the show as a regeneration whereby the Doctor takes on a new body but all along representing the same character.
- Author(s)Richard Dinnick
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight128 g
- Width63 mm
- Height76 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.