All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.03
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.31
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.40
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.22
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $38.19
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an unabridged reading of the brand new velisation of a classic Fourth Doctor TV story by Douglas Adams. The Doctor takes Romana for a holiday in Paris - a city which, like a fine wine, has a bouquet all its own. But the Tardis arrives in 1979, a table-wine year, whose vintage is soured by cracks in the very fabric of time itself. Soon the Time Lords are embroiled in an audacious alien scheme which encompasses home-made time machines, the theft of the Mona Lisa, the resurrection of the much-feared Jagaroth race, and the beginning (and quite possibly the end) of all life on Earth. Aided by British private detective Duggan, the Doctor and Romana must thwart the machinations of the suave, mysterious Count Scarlioni - all twelve of him - if the human race has any chance of survival.
- Author BiographyDouglas Adams (1952-2001) is a world famous author whose work includes five novels in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series, two Dirk Gently novels, and three Doctor Who TV serials. He was script editor of Doctor Who in 1978/9, during which time he wrote City of Death based on a story by David Fisher. James Goss has written several Torchwood and Doctor Who novels, two radio plays, and is the co-author, with Steve Tribe of The Dalek Handbook and Doctor Who: A History of the Universe in 100 Objects. His Doctor Who audiobook Dead Air won Best Audiobook 2010 and his books Dead of Winter and First Born were both nominated for the 2012 British Fantasy Society Awards.
- Author(s)Douglas Adams,James Goss
- PublisherBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Physical Audio
- Weight218 g
- Width142 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Read byLalla Ward
- Contained items statement8 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time586
- Edition StatementWW
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.