All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.07
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.36
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.35
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $38.30
About this product
- DescriptionMarlowe Hapworth is found dead in his locked study, killed by an unkwn assailant. This is a case for the Great Detective, Madame Vastra. Rick Bellamy, bare-knuckle boxer, has the life drawn out of him by a figure dressed as an undertaker. This angers Strax the Sontaran. The Carnival of Curiosities, a collection of bizarre and fascinating sideshows and performers. This is where Jenny Flint looks for answers. How are these things connected? And what does Orestes Milton, rich industrialist, have to do with it all? As the Doctor and Clara joint the hunt for the truth they find themselves thrust into a world where thing and one is what they seem...Justin Richards' thrilling new vel stars the Twelfth Doctor, as played by Peter Capaldi in the hit BBC TV series, and also features his friends Madame Vastra, Strax and Jenny - the Paterster Gang. It is read by Dan Starkey, who plays Strax in Doctor Who. Reading produced by Neil Gardner. Sound design by Simon Hunt. Executive producer: Michael Stevens. 5 CDs. 4 hrs 32 mins.
- Author BiographyJustin Richards has written for stage and screen as well as writing novels and graphic novels. He has also co-written several action thrillers for older children with the acknowledged master of the genre Jack Higgins. Justin acts as Creative Consultant to BBC Books' range of Doctor Who titles, as well as writing quite a few himself. Married with two children (both boys), Justin lives and works in Warwick, within sight of one of Britain's best-preserved castles.
- Author(s)Justin Richards
- PublisherBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Physical Audio
- Weight207 g
- Width142 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Read byDan Starkey
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time272
- Edition StatementWW
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.