All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.97
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $39.38
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.04
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $18.80Trending at AU $25.38
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.18
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.07
About this product
- Description'Don't be alarmed!' the Doctor cried through gritted teeth, 'It's simply sucking the life out of me. Nothing to worry about...' When the Doctor falls through a crack in time he finds himself in the Horizon Gallery. But it's ordinary art gallery, because this one has the best view of the most impossible wonder of the universe - the Paradox. Tour parties are eager to see this stunning, hyptic portion of sky that's beyond description, and it's Penelope's job to stop people staring up at it for too long. For the Paradox's beauty drives people mad. The Doctor, Amy and Rory are about to discover that the Paradox also contains a giant and frightening creature with a taste for death...Written specially for audio by James Goss, The Art of Death features the Doctor, Amy and Rory as played by Matt Smith, Karen Gillan an Arthur Darvill in the acclaimed hit series from BBC Television. It is read by Raquel Cassidy, who played Miranda Cleaves in the 2011 TV episodes 'The Rebel Flesh' and 'The Almost People'. 1 CD. 1 hr 15 mins.
- Author BiographyJames Goss is the author of the novelisation of Douglas Adams' City of Death, as well as several other Doctor Who books. While at the BBC James produced an adaptation of Shada, an unfinished Douglas Adams Doctor Who story, and Dirk is his award-winning stage adaptation of Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. He won Best Audiobook 2010 for Dead Air and his books Dead of Winter and First Born were both nominated for the 2012 British Fantasy Society Awards. His novel Haterz has been optioned as a movie.
- Author(s)James Goss
- PublisherBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Physical Audio
- Weight103 g
- Width125 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Read byRaquel Cassidy
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time75
- Edition StatementWW
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.