All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlanets, galaxies, villains, heroes, the Doctor, the TARDIS and the time vortex - all intricately illustrated in this timey-wimey colouring book packed with original Doctor Who art. With 45 stunning images to colour plus classic and timeless quotes from the beloved TV show, this out-of-this-world colouring book is perfect for any creative Doctor Who fan.
- Author Biography<b>James Newman Gray</b> has been working has a professional illustrator for twenty years. <b>Lee Teng Chew </b>is a freelance Illustrator currently based in Malaysia who loves children illustration and picture book. <b>Jan Smith</b> is a British artist specialising in children's book illustrations, describing her artwork as fun and colourful. Jan's bright childrens illustrations that she has created throughout her artistic career have been influenced through childhood comics such as The Beano and Jackie.
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDoctor Who
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width251 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Most relevant reviews
- domo_rein24 Jun, 2017by
Love the drawings n so much to colour
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.