Doctor Who: The Legends of Ashildr by Jenny T. Colgan, Justin Richards, James Goss, David Llewellyn (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.86Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $31.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAshildr, a young Viking girl, died helping the Doctor and Clara to save the village she loved. And for her heroism, the Doctor used alien techlogy to bring her back to life. Ashildr is w immortal - The Woman Who Lived. Since that day, Ashildr has kept journals to chronicle her extraordinary life. The Legends of Ashildr is a glimpse of some of those stories: the terrors she has faced, the battles she has won, and the treasures she has found. These are tales of a woman who lived longer than she should ever have lived - and lost more than she can even remember. This is an original vel featuring the Twelfth Doctor as played by Peter Capaldi, and Ashildr as played by Maisie Williams.
- Author BiographyJustin Richards (Author) A celebrated writer and Creative Consultant to the BBC Books range of Doctor Who books, Justin Richards lives and works in Warwick with his wife and two children. When he's not writing, he can be found indulging his passion for inventing, reading and watching far too much television. James Goss (Author) James Goss is the author of two Doctor Who novels: The Blood Cell and Dead of Winter, as well as Summer Falls (on behalf of Amy Pond). He is also the co-author, with Steve Tribe, of The Doctor: His Lives and Times, The Dalek Handbook and Doctor Who: A History of the Universe in 100 Objects. While at the BBC James produced an adaptation of Shada, an unfinished Douglas Adams Doctor Who story, and Dirk is his award-winning stage adaptation of Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. His Doctor Who audiobook Dead Air won Best Audiobook 2010 and his books Dead of Winter and First Born were both nominated for the 2012 British Fantasy Society Awards. Jenny T. Colgan (Author) Jenny T. Colgan has written 16 bestselling novels as Jenny Colgan, which have sold over 2.5 million copies worldwide, been translated into 25 languages, and won both the Melissa Nathan Award and Romantic Novel of the Year 2013. Aged 11, she won a national fan competition to meet the Doctor and was mistaken for a boy by Peter Davison. David Llewellyn (Author) David Llewellyn was born in Pontypool in 1978. He is the author of three previous novels, 'Eleven', 'Torchwood: Trace Memory', and 'Everything Is Sinister'. He lives in Cardiff.
- Author(s)David Llewellyn,James Goss,Jenny T. Colgan,Justin Richards
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Weight311 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $88.73New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $88.73
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.