All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- Description'Hello, sweetie!' Melody Pond, Melody Malone, River Song...She has had many names. Whoever she really is, this archaeologist and time traveller has had more adventures (and got into more trouble) than most people in the universe. And she's written a lot of it down. Well, when you're married to a Time Lord (or possibly t), you have to keep track of what you did and when. Especially as it may t actually have happened to both of you yet. These are just a few of River Song's exploits, extracted from her journals. Sometimes, she is with the Doctor. Sometimes she's on her own. But wherever and whenever she may be, she is never far from danger and excitement. This is just a tiny portion of her impossible life. But it will reveal more than you've ever kwn about the legend that is River Song.
- Author BiographyJenny T. Colgan (Author) Jenny T. Colgan has written 16 bestselling novels as Jenny Colgan, which have sold over 2.5 million copies worldwide, been translated into 25 languages, and won both the Melissa Nathan Award and Romantic Novel of the Year 2013. Aged 11, she won a national fan competition to meet the Doctor and was mistaken for a boy by Peter Davison.Jacqueline Rayner (Author) Jacqueline Rayner is the author of over 40 books and audio plays, including number one bestseller The Stone Rose, the highest-selling Doctor Who novel of all time, and two Doctor Who 'Quick Reads' for World Book Day. She lives in Essex with her husband and twin sons and writes a regular column for Doctor Who Magazine about family life.Steve Lyons (Author) Steve Lyons has written nearly twenty novels, several audio dramas and many short stories, starring characters from the X-Men and Spider-Man to the Tomorrow People and Sapphire & Steel. He has also co-written a number of books about TV shows, including Cunning: The Blackadder Programme Guide and the bestselling Red Dwarf Programme Guide. His previous Doctor Who work includes the novels Conundrum, The Witch Hunters and The Crooked World, audio dramas The Fires of Vulcan and Colditz, and work for the official Doctor Who Magazine. He lives in Salford, near Manchester.Guy Adams (Author) Guy Adams lives in Spain, surrounded by rescue animals. Some of them are his family. He isn't a spy, but he is a boy, so naturally he's always dreamed of being one. Having spent over ten years working as a professional actor and comedian, eventually he decided he'd quite like to eat regularly, so switched careers and became a full-time writer. Nobody said he was clever. Against all odds he managed to stay busy and since then he has written over twenty books.Andrew Lane (Author) Andrew Lane has written more than 30 books in various genres - fiction and non-fiction, adult and Young Adult, crime and science fiction. Most recently he has been responsible for the internationally successful Young Sherlock Holmes series of novels (8 and counting) while the first book in his new Crusoe series will be published this year. His first novel was a licensed Doctor Who book - the Seventh Doctor novel Lucifer Rising - and he also writes Doctor Who audio dramas for Big Finish Productions.
- Author(s)Andrew Lane,Guy Adams,Jacqueline Rayner,Jenny T. Colgan,Steve Lyons
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Weight301 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- kitten-cottonta...07 Jul, 2016by
A great read
A great read for any fan of Doctor Who, particularly those who love River Song.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.