All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy are we going? Will it hurt? Do I need medicine? Reading Doctor with your child is the perfect opportunity to talk about these questions, and many more! Young children's lives are full of new experiences and these books help make them less scary. The simple conversational text and lively illustrations are carefully designed to encourage further dialogue between reader and child. Use these books as a starting point to talk to your child and help them to understand and prepare for these events, and to share any worries they may have.
- PublisherChild's Play International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleFirst Time S.
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChild's Play (International) Ltd
- Content Note24 colour illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jess Stockham
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.55Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.