Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionTrust me, I'm a doctor - What would drive a child prodigy turned brilliant doctor to murder his wife? Why would a Scottish nurse resort to murdering the elderly patients under his care? What motive could a promising Harvard medical student have for attacking her friend and roommate? At their best they cure disease, look after the sick, and are sworn to 'do harm'. So what leads a small mirity of healthcare workers to a life of violent crime? From Beverley Allitt, the attention-seeking nurse who preyed on the children in her care, to the infamous Dr. Harold Shipman, who was responsible for the deaths of at least 215 of his patients, Carol Anne Davis delves into the tragic stories behind these healers who became murderers. Including in-depth analyses and exclusive interviews with experts in the fields of mental health and crimilogy, this makes for fascinating, and chilling, reading.
- Author(s)Carol Anne Davis
- PublisherAllison & Busby
- Date of Publication05/07/2010
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAllison & Busby
- Weight558 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.