All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Andy Glynne's bestselling guide to making documentaries. He subjects the whole documentary process to scrutiny with advice on: Developing your concept Funding Writing pitches and treatments Interview technique Narrative Writing commentary Dealing with ethical issues Camera technique Sound Lighting Post-production, editing and grading Marketing and distribution Film festivals The history of documentary With additional interviews with industry insiders and award-winning filmmakers, this new edition has up-to-the-moment technical information on the latest cameras and equipment and a fully updated resource guide with contact details of current commissioning editors.
- Author BiographyAndy Glynne is a BAFTA award-winning documentary filmmaker, and is the Founding Director of DFG - the Documentary Filmmakers Group - the UK's national organisation to promote innovation and talent in documentary filmmaking. Andy is also Managing Director of the production company Mosaic Films. He has directed and produced numerous documentaries both in the UK and across the World, and has spent much of his career working with, and mentoring, new and emerging filmmakers.
- Author(s)Andy Glynne
- PublisherOldcastle Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2012
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationHarpenden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCreative Essentials
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight626 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.